Coco Coir Bricks Uk | Moisture Retention In Soil | Compost Stability
- COCONUT COIR: compressed coconut fibre coir blocks able to swell in the water to create potting soil for indoor plants and soil for outdoor plants .
- BENEFITS: High moisture retention, ease of excess water drainage and aeration; Coconut substrate create bacteria and microbes for healthy roots; Provides balanced nutrient and soil ph .
- NATURAL - Natural Coco Grow brick increases the porosity of the potting mix which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth. Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield.
- EASY TO USE - Just put your compressed Coco Grow brick in a container, add warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Grow. It’s as EASY as that !
- INCREASED PLANT LIFE SPAN - The presence of organic compounds in Coco Grow can results strong root growth compare with other growing medium. In addition it offers some natural resistance to plant diseases, so the plant live span will be long.