DIVCHI Strawberry Grow Bags, 1Pack Strawberry Planter with Multi Side Grow Pockets, Breathable Non-woven Fabric Reinforce Handle Strawberry Growing Bag for Garden Strawberries, Herbs, Flowers
- High Quality& Breathable: Our Strawberry grow bags are made up of high quality non-woven fabric, Breathable. Which makes our Strawberry planter bag have good drainage function, which can easily avoid the problems with over watering.
- Multi Side Grow Pockets: The strawberry grows bag design with Multi side pockets, perfect for Strawberries' shallow roots. Plus you can add even more plants to the open top.
- Easy to Move: With Built-in two reinforced handles, Sturdy handles make the grow bag easy to move to the sunniest spot, or to a protected location on chilly nights.
- Reusable: You can repeat planting other vegetables after finished. Grow bags fold for storage and are reusable year after year.
- Widely Use: If the soil in your yard is poor or just nonexistent, grow bags are a great choice. These garden planter bags are suitable for indoor and outdoor planting. Prefect for growing strawberries, herbs, flowers.
Grow Your Own Strawberries with DIVCHI Strawberry Grow Bags
Material: Non-woven fabric
Size: 35 * 45 cm (each)
Pockets: Multi pockets (each)
1pcs strawberry planting bags
Why choose Our Strawberry Planter Bags?
-Made by eco-friendly non-toxic non-woven fabric, Breathable.
-Double Layer fabric so they are dependable and sturdy.
-Design with multi side pockets, perfect for Strawberries' shallow roots.
-It provides enough space for plants to grow.
-With handles on both side for easy moving.
How To Grow Strawberries?
Step 1: Fill the grow bag 2/3 of the way up with veggie-friendly potting soil and compost, Plant 4 healthy strawberry plants at the top and 8 strawberry plants at side pocket.
Step 2: Water gently at the center so that the water disperses to all the roots. a small amount repeatedly of watering the side plants.
Step 3: Strawberry plants need 6-8 hours of sun a day. with 2 side handles, easy to move the grow bags to the sunniest spot.